Enjoy a fun filled day out, the whole family can enjoy Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary! You'll see a vast array of marine life and meet some of Australia's most deadly animals. Learn all about these animals during the daily live shows and guided tours. The expert staff will share stories, interesting facts and answer all of your questions about these often misunderstood creatures.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Popular choice with kids
- See the underwater world without getting wet
Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary features a vast array of marine life and the city's largest sharks! Boasting three levels, the main aquarium is on the lower level where you'll come face-to-face with giant sharks and stingrays in a walk-through 110 meter long acrylic tunnel. Be intrigued by some of the world's most venomous sea creatures and discover the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef display with 100+ species of unique corals and tropical fish!
Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary is also home to some of Australia's deadliest animals! Daily shows and guided tours allow you to get up close and personal to the dangerous, deadly and often misunderstood Australian wildlife. Interact with crabs, sea urchins, star fish and more at the touch-pool and meet baby Port Jackson Sharks at the Shark Shallows.
There is always something happening at Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary!
Why not combine your Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary experience with an Attraction Combination Pass allowing you to visit up to 4 Sydney attractions (attractions do not need to visited on the same day)
WILD LIFE Sydney - next door to the Sydney aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna. Pat a koala and watch the keepers feed the animals
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - Sydney Aquarium has the world's largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit. Walk through the awe inspiring Open Ocean Oceanarium, home to huge stingrays, large shoals of fish and impressive array of sharks
Sydney Tower Eye - Stand on the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck at a height of 820 feet (250 meters) above street level with 360-degree views and see as far as 50 miles (80km). Discover a new dimension to Sydney with the 4D cinema experience. You’ll be blown away by this visual presentation that showcases Australia’s iconic attractions.
Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary
- Opening Times:
- Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary - 10am to 5:30pm
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - 9am to 8pm
- WILD LIFE Sydney - 9am to 8pm
- Sydney Tower Eye - 9am to 10pm
- WILD LIFE Sydney - 9am to 6pm
Christmas Day - 9am to 5pm
New Years Day - 9am to 6pm
Winter Schedule: April to November
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Single Entry to Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary
Single entry to Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary & ONE of the following other Sydney attractions: Sydney Tower Eye, Sydney Aquarium or WILD LIFE Sydney . Valid for one month from the date of first entry
Single entry to Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary & TWO of the following other Sydney attractions: Sydney Tower Eye, Sydney Aquarium or WILD LIFE Sydney . Valid for one month from the date of first entry
Single entry into ALL of the following attractions: Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary, Sydney Tower Eye, Sydney WILD LIFE and Sydney Aquarium. Valid for one month from the date of first entry
Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary
- Oceanworld Manly entry
- Admission to the Sydney Aquarium (if option selected at time of booking)
- Admission to WILD LIFE Sydney (if option selected at time of booking)
- Admission to Sydney Tower Eye (if option selected at time of booking)
- Admission to Oceanworld Manly (if option selected at time of booking)
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Last voucher exchange is at 3:30pm
Daily Presentations (guide only, subject to change)
- 11:00 am Shark and Fish Feeding (Mon, Wed, Fri only)
- 12:00 pm Dangerous Australian Animal Show (Weekdays)
- 12:25 pm Reptile Photos - Have your photo taken with one of Australia unique and amazing reptiles.
- 12:30 pm Touch Pool Tales - Meet the creatures of the touch pool in this hands on presentation
- 1:30 pm Dangerous Australian Animal Show (Weekends)
- 1:30 pm Fishy Facts and Feeding (Weekdays)
- 2:00 pm SEA LIFE Sanctuary Surface Feed (Tue, Thurs, Sat, Sun)
- 2:30 pm Lovable Lizards and more (Weekdays) Seated interactive reptile show
- 3:00 pm Lovable Lizards and more (Weekends) Seated, interactive reptile show
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.