Sydney Harbour Top Deck Lunch Cruise
Cruise aboard Sydney Harbour on Sydney's flagship MV Sydney 2000. Enjoy stunning views of Sydney Harbour from the upper deck with optional guranteed window seating, superb dining and attentive service.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- A la carte lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
This Sydney Harbourcruise includes a 2 or 3-course lunch. Your amazing views of Sydney's spectacular Harbour provides perfect photo opportunities whilst dining with the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as your backdrop.
This is a wonderful way to enjoy Sydney Harbour, an unforgettable experience any time of year.
Please note: During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
Sydney lunch cruise sample menu:
- Seafood and smoked Chorizo tapas
- Sliced chicken breast and fragrant couscous salad drizzled with lemon infused olive oil
- Vegetarian antipasto - which may include a selection of marinated mushrooms, flame grilled artichoke hearts, Mediterranean beans, risone, green tomato pickles and asparagus
Main Course: (All main courses are served with a market vegetable of the day)
- Spinach and ricotta ravioli with truffle infused sauce of three cheeses
- Fillet of Tasmanian salmon with fragrant lemon couscous and salsa verde
- Grilled eye fillet with red onion jam and rich veal jus
- Eggplant and zucchini torte with capsicum sauce
- Vanilla trifle with almond biscotti
- King Island camembert and classic vintage cheddar with pear past and water biscuits
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Circular Quay in Sydney CBD
- 12:30pm (boarding commences from 12:15pm)
Cruise returns to original departure point at approximately 3:45pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-Course Window Seat
3-course lunch. Guaranteed window seat to enjoy the spectacular views of Sydney Harbour
USD $84.18Pricing details
3-Course Best Seat Available
3-course lunch. Best available seating on the day of travel
USD $65.72Pricing details
2-Course Window Seat
2-course lunch. Guaranteed window seat to enjoy the spectacular views of Sydney Harbour
USD $76.80Pricing details
2-Course Best Seat Available
2-course lunch. Best available seating on the day of travel
USD $58.34Pricing details
Captain Cook Lunch Cruise
- 3-hour sightseeing Cruise of Sydney Harbour.
- Guaranteed window seat (option to be selected at time of booking)
- 2 or 3 course lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This vessel has smoking available outside only. It has an outside area on each level at the back of the ship equipped with ashtrays. There is also a large open deck on the top level that is available for all passengers.
Reviewed by: Karen H, October 2015
The crew was very attentive. Of course, the scenery was wonderful.
Reviewed by: DAWEI C, September 2015
very good service, food was nice, i would like to recommend to anyone who travel to SYD