Small-Group Gourmet Christmas Tour of Paris
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Focusing on the gourmet foods available at the market, you'll sample regional specialties as you stroll around with your expert guide. Sip on hot spiced wine (vin chaud), and try beautiful Christmas cakes, gingerbread cookies and other seasonal delicacies on sale in a Parisian Christmas market.
Your small-group tour will continue to some famous Paris food stores, where you will enjoy samples of chocolate and traditional French sweets. Learn about the Thirteen Desserts of Christmas, a Christian tradition that originated in the south of France, whereby 13 desserts are eaten after a Christmas meal. The 13 desserts symbolize the 12 apostles and Christ, and while you won't have chance to sample all of them, you'll try a few of the best – including candied fruits, nougat and gingerbread.
Your gourmet Christmas tour ends in a typical Parisian tearoom, where you can relax with a hot beverage while your guide regales you with tales of festive French traditions.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small-Group Christmas Gourmet Tour of Paris
- Local guide
- Samples of festive foods throughout the tour
- One hot beverage at the Parisian tearoom
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Madonna R, January 2014
An excellent tour with a superb and knowledgeable guide. We thoroughly enjoyed exploring many areas and gourmet shops in Paris which we would never have discovered on our own. Being able to choose the food items and enjoying them with a hot beverage at the end of the tour is a lovely experience. Highly recommended!!
Reviewed by: Jeanine D, January 2014
Great tour and we had a wonderful tour guide!