Lost Tour and Other Hawaii Movie Locations by Hummer
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
Make your way along the beautiful Pacific coast and stop at Waihe'e Park, where Karate Kid II was filmed. A short drive up the road to Waikane Pier will show you where scenes from Lost, 50 First Dates, Along Came Polly and Godzilla were shot.
Next, head to the historical Moli'i Fish Pond and Gardens, where you may recognize the landscape from Lost, 50 First Dates, Tears of the Sun and You, Me and Dupree. Stop by the Submarine Pier, Korean Fishing Pier, Korean House, Nigerian Cantina, a Dominican Republic school and the Hydra Island Submarine Pier, and visit the set from Last Resort if no filming is occurring.
Take a short break and then venture into Ka'a'awa Valley to visit the historic Sugar Mill ruins and Cooper Battery. Enter this World War II coastal defense battery, now a movie museum and location of scenes from Lost and Hawaii Five-0, where it served as a fictional Korean prison.
Make another stop at a Hawaiian village and continue through Ka'a'awa Valley, where more scenes from Lost and Hawaii Five-0 were shot.
You’ll also visit locations from movies including Jurassic Park; Mighty Joe Young; Pearl Harbor; 50 First Dates; You, Me and Dupree; Windtalkers; Godzilla; Snakes on a Plane; Krippendorf's Tribe and George of the Jungle.
After your tour, you’ll be driven back to your hotel in Waikiki.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
5-hour tour at 7am
USD $166.49Pricing details
5-hour tour at 1pm
USD $166.49Pricing details
Small-Group Oahu TV and Movie Locations Hummer Tour
- Local guide
- Transport by all-terrain Hummer
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- There is a maximum of 4 adults and 2 children per vehicle
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum of 2 people for tour to take place. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Reviewed by: Marina H, June 2015
A highlight of our trip to Hawaii. Our guide Jeff was very knowledgeable and gave us a fantastic tour. I really liked the small group size too.
Reviewed by: Renita B, June 2015
Tour was wonderful. Highly recommend