Select a datex
Go for a snorkel at Hanauma Bay Hawaii, one of the most popular natural attractions in the world! While Hanauma Bay snorkeling you'll spot schools of colorful fish and perhaps even dolphins and turtles. The safe inner reef is perfect for children and beginners, while the more challenging outer reef will thrill advanced snorkelers on Hanauma Bay tours.
Hanauma Bay Oahu Nature Preserve is a natural crescent beach in the sunken caldera of an extinct volcano. The bay is protected by the volcanic formation and the waters are famously clear, providing the ideal environment to spot fish and other marine wildlife.
The City and County of Honolulu's Marine Educational Center at Hanauma Bay Hawaii features marine displays of wildlife in the bay, an educational video theater and other facilities. It's mandatory that you watch the video in order to be informed about the bay's geological and historical background before taking Hanauma Bay tours, and the importance of protecting Hanauma Bay for future visitors.
Hanauma Bay Snorkeling Adventure Half-Day Tour© 109040276
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Hotel pickup from select hotels:
- Alamoana Mahukona - Street Entrance
- Hawaii Prince Hotel - Front
- HHV Tapa Tower
- Ambassador Hotel - Front
- Trump Hotel - Front Trolley Stop
- Sherton Waikiki - Aloha Landing
- Ohana Malia Hotel - Front
- Miramar Hotel - Front
- Moana Surfrider Hotel - Front
- Princess Kaiulani Hotel - Front
- Hyatt Koa - Street Entrance
- Pacific Beach - Aloha Center
- Marriott Paokalani - Street Entrance
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel - Front
- Approximately 7:00am, 8:00am, 9:00am and 10:30am departure depending on hotel location. Please call to reconfirm exact pickup time.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7am
Departs at 8am
Departs at 10am
- Regular snorkel gear - High quality silicon dive mask, snorkel and fins
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hanauma Bay entrance fee (USD$7.50 for ages 13 and up, paid directly on the day)
- Snorkel gear set rental upgrade
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: This tour is not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.