Select a datex
Likely to Sell-out! The Royal Lahaina Luau regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!Arrive early for your luau and you can take part in traditional Hawaiian crafts that you'll find both interesting and fun. You'll know the feast is about to start when you witness the Imu Ceremony, the ancient tradition in which the roast pig is removed from the underground oven. You'll enjoy an amazing all-you-can-eat buffet dinner including modern American dishes and many Hawaiian delicacies. Then it's time to be entranced by the hula, and the various songs, dances, and stories of the islands, topped off with the thrilling Samoan fire-knife dance!
Then, a romantic evening awaits you onboard the stable and spacious Kaulana for a Maui cocktail cruise through the tropical waters to watch a spectacular Hawaiian sunset. Sit back and relax with a cocktail and appetizers, or find a corner with your loved one to watch the sun slip behind the horizon on a romantic Maui sunset cruise.
Choose one day or night for your cruise and another night for your luau. The date of your luau must be after the date of your cruise and the both cannot be done on the same day. Please specify both dates upon booking.
Special Offer! - Save over 15% when booking this Maui combo tour - Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Outside of the Pioneer Inn
- Kaulana Sunset Cruise
- Operates: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday (Jan 1-Apr 30)
- Operates: Monday, Wednesday and Friday (May 1- Dec 30)
- Check-in: 4:30pm
- Departure: 5:00pm
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Daily, from June until August; Daily, except Saturday, from August 14, 2013 until May 31, 2013
- Check-In: 5:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sunset Cocktail Cruise and Royal Luau Combo
Kaulana Sunset Cruise - First Night
- Sunset cocktail cruise
- Live music and dancing
- 2 alcoholic drinks (ID required)
- Local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
Royal Lahaina Luau - Another Night (Except Saturdays)
- Aloha shell lei greeting
- Photo opportunities
- Arts and crafts demonstrations
- Open bar serving standard cocktails and fresh tropical drinks
- Traditional Imu (underground oven) ceremony
- All-you-can-eat luau buffet
- Keiki (children's) buffet
- Dynamic Polynesian Revue
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must bring valid photo identification if you wish to consume alcoholic beverages on board
- Maximum capacity is 149 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to substitute vessels, routes and destinations based on vessel operations, weather and sea conditions without notice
- Due to new Homeland Security Procedures all passengers may be subject to a random search of their personal effects (including carry ons) and all passengers must be able to provide identification upon the request of vessel personnel as proof of his/her identity. Due to these changes it is imperative that each guest have a valid ID with them at all times.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.