Los Cabos ATV Adventure
If you seek adventure in the beautiful nature that surrounds Los Cabos, this ATV ride is the tour for you! This ATV adventure will take you off the beaten track to explore secluded beaches and challenge yourself to difficult terrain! Finally an adventurous vacation you have been looking for!
ATV 4 wheel bike tours are the most talked about adventures that Los Cabos has to offer. They can go just about anywhere and offer a ton of fun! You'll be exploring wild secret trails where the spectacular views will leave you in awe.
You'll find large open spaces and feel as free as a bird while driving your ATV. The guide will provide you with information concerning vehicle safety. In the event that you don't know how to drive these four wheel vehicles, there will be special lessons for beginners!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is available from most Los Cabos area hotels
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 3pm
Los Cabos ATV Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- ATV safety briefing
- Bottled water
- Use of ATV, equipment included, helmet, goggles and bandana
- Gratuities (optional)
- US$10 Land Use Fee per person (payable direct)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests bring a camera, sun block and sun hat
- Please wear jeans and walking shoes
- You must bring your driver license and credit card
- There is a US$10.00 Land Use Fee per person to be paid in cash at tour location
- Passengers arriving from a cruise ship will be picked up from a hotel located approximately 5 minutes from the cruise ship dock. Please indicate this at time of booking. Exact pick-up details will be provided upon reconfirmation
- You must be aged 16 years or older to ride an ATV alone.
- Children under 16 years must ride on a double with an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Note: there is an optional US $20 non-refundable insurance fee for each ATV if paid in cash
Reviewed by: OLGA R, April 2014
This tour was awesome. Our tour guy was Pancho from Motosol, Pancho was very professional, helpful, and took his time to show us how to use the atv. The view from the beach was breath taken. This tour took about 2 hours. I would of enjoyed more time in the beach. Overall take the opportunity to do this activity. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by: Richard t, January 2014
We had a very good and thoughtful guide. The trip was mostly in the back mountains and some of the beach. The beach was the best part. I would recommend this trip.