Shipwreck Snorkel and Wild Dolphin Encounter
For a limited time, save almost 10% off the recommended retail rate
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
The first stop of your Shipwreck Snorkel and Wild Dolphin Encounter cruise is the wild dolphin playground, where you’ll see dolphins swimming, feeding, jumping, courting each other, playing and, if you’re lucky, caring for their babies. Keep your eyes peeled over the side of the Echo – the dolphins love to swim right alongside the boat.
Then it’s on to snorkeling. You’ll be taken to a spot with the day’s calmest, clearest conditions, and you’ll receive sanitized snorkeling equipment and excellent snorkeling instructions. If the conditions are right, you’ll stop at a nearby shallow-water shipwreck, which has been encrusted over the years by a coral reef. Hop in for a snorkel or swim in clear tropical water, which is home to more than 600 species of colorful fish, coral and other sea life.
After snorkeling, replenish with a tropical fruit tray, snacks, soft drinks, ice-cold beer and wine (for guests 21-and-over) during the relaxing cruise back to Key West – all complimentary!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 1:30pm
Key West Shipwreck Snorkel and Wild Dolphin Encounter
- Wild dolphin tour and snorkeling on the ECHO
- Light refreshments
- Upscale snorkel equipment and snorkel school
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- We recommend guests bring a towel, sunscreen (no oil), hat, camera, and sunglasses
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Exclusive seating is limited to a maximum of 14 people on this 26 passenger sailing catamaran
Reviewed by: Alan C, March 2014
Great sailing! I saw several dolphins swimming along the boat. The snorkeling was really good, too. Tess and Eddie were great on the boat!
Reviewed by: Chad B, December 2013
The crew was amazing - so nice, accommodating and knowledgeable. We would definitely recommend this ad hope to do it again!