Select a datex
Experience the fever-pitch atmosphere of Hong Kong's racing scene by taking in either a daytime or evening horse racing tour! Offered exclusively for overseas visitors only, this tour gives you access to the Members' Enclosure, lunch or dinner at the prestigious Hong Kong Jockey Club, and a tour of the parade ring and winning post.
- Instant Confirmation
- Several menus to choose from
- All entrance fees included
Available from September to June, experience daytime or nighttime racing at the famous Happy Valley Racecourse on Hong Kong. You'll receive a drink on arrival, dine at the international buffet and receive a welcome pack including a HK$30 betting voucher.
The tour is restricted to tourists aged over 18 years who have been in Hong Kong for less than 21 days and hold a valid overseas passport. Dress code is smart casual, so no tracksuits, vests, shorts, overalls or sports shoes.
Please note that on certain days, the horse racing event will take place on Sha Tin Racecourse. Evening horse-racing events are usually scheduled on Wednesdays while daytime horse-racing events are usually scheduled for Saturdays and Sundays. For more details on specific days, please click on the orange View Additional Info button below.
Happy Valley Racecourse
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Kowloon - The lobby of The Salisbury - YMCA, 41 Salisbury Road, Kowloon
- Hong Kong Island - The lobby of The Excelsior Hotel, 281 Gloucester Road, Hong Kong
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Round-trip transport from selected pick up points
- Entry to the visitor's box inside the Member's Enclosure
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Lunch or dinner at the Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Welcome pack with a HK$30 betting voucher
- Tour to the parade ring and winning post
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress Code: smart casual attire is recommended. Specifically, tracksuits, vests, shorts, overalls, sport shoes, sandals and flip-flops should not be worn
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.