Gold Coast, Canal Cruise and Springbrook National Park Day Trip
Explore the diversity of the Gold Coast on a day trip that includes the sights of Surfers Paradise, a cruise along the canals to see the luxury waterfront homes and journeys into the cool rainforests of the Springbrook National Park.You'll see it all on this full-day trip departing either from Brisbane or the Gold Coast and be amazed by the numerous contrasting experiences you can squeeze into just one day.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Your tour takes you through the central Gold Coast to see Palazzo Versace, Marina Mirage and the beautiful Broadwater Canal. View the spectacular coastline from Coolangatta, looking north to the stunning high-rise architecture of Surfers Paradise. You'll take a one-hour canal cruise on Broadwater Canal past luxurious homes and private boats.
You'll visit Natural Bridge, nestled in the World Heritage listed Springbrook National Park rainforest, with spectacular panoramic views of southern Queensland's hinterland. You'll also take a guided walk through the sub-topical rainforest to Natural Bridge Falls and the beautiful Numinbah Valley.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Gold Coast: Chateau Beachside Resort or selected Gold Coast hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 8:45am from centrally located Brisbane hotels.
USD $83.35Pricing details
Gold Coast Departure
Tour departs at 10:45am from centrally located Gold Coast hotels.
USD $83.35Pricing details
Gold Coast, Australia
- Morning tea
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1-hour Sightseeing Canal Cruise
- Guided rainforest walk
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Pauline, New Zealand, October 2014
Very informative bus driver on the tour well worth booking
Reviewed by: Jillian M, Australia, July 2010