Private Arrival Transfer: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) to Hotel
- Airport transfer
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Price is per person, based on 7 adults per car/vehicle.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and greet service
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel and flight details MUST be advised so your transfer may be allocated. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise this information directly. The supplier contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- Please arrange your return trip to the airport at least 48 hours prior to your departure by contacting the supplier directly.
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible, however the driver is able to assist passengers with collapsible wheelchairs in boarding and disembarking
- No luggage restrictions
- Price is per person, based on 7 adults per car/vehicle.
Reviewed by: Lisa B, July 2015
Our transfer went very well. The driver was at the pickup area as expected. He carried my bags and got us to his car quickly. His car smelled a little smokey, but it was clean, big, and comfortable. Our hotel was deep in a Beijing hutong so navigating his large car through the alleys was a bit tricky, but he got us there. This was our first trip to Beijing and we arrived at the airport at 9pm we didn't want to try to find our hotel at night on our own knowing it was going to be difficult to find and knowing public transport may not be the best way to get there. We thought the private transfer was the best option and it was for the situation.
Reviewed by: Martin O, June 2015
The driver was there and waiting for us with a sign, the car was clean, the journey to the hotel was quick. The only bad thing I have to say is that the driver did not speak English. Without the communication we just had to trust he definitely knew where to take us.