Kata Tjuta Small Group Tour
Upon arrival, you will walk through Walpa Gorge as your guide explains the history and composition of the 36 mighty Kata Tjuta conglomerate rock domes. Take time to listen to the wind (Walpa) far above and view the scale of the rock walls that surround you. The spirituality of this amazing location embraces everyone who ventures here.
Following your exploration of the Kata Tjuta conglomerate rock domes, your guide will take you back to your Ayers Rock Resort hotel in the late afternoon.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop off from all Ayers Rock Resort hotels
- Small-group tour of Kata Tjuta by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- National Park Entry Ticket (A$25 payable direct)
- Car Seat for infants (0-2 years) payable direct $60.00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Maximum 11 participants
- The tour will arrive back approximately 30 minutes prior to Sounds of Silence dinner pickup
Reviewed by: Laraine O, Australia, May 2015
We found the small group tour really good for us and we would recommend it to others.
Reviewed by: Yuji, December 2013
Really small group tour, because there were only two people, me and my guide (Jess)!! haha She was extremely friendly, and made me feel at home. Although I was more than 30 minutes late (sorry Jess...), she was very kind and welcoming. Kata Tjuta itself was plain amazing as well. Highly recommended!!