Auckland Harbour Bridge Climb
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
When you’re suited up, follow your guide along custom-engineered walkways that lead to the summit of the bridge, which stands 200 feet (67 meters) above the water. Along the way, your guide points out engineering features and shares interesting facts about the construction and history of Auckland’s iconic bridge.
See the span from underneath and above during the climb, with regular stops to soak up amazing views of Auckland and Waitemata Harbour. Your guide helps you to identify landmarks in the Auckland skyline as you take in the spectacular sight of the city from this perspective. Also, your tour stops at the bungy jump platform where you get a great vantage point to watch the bungy jumpers take the plunge.
Your walk follows the gently curved arches of the bridge, for an easy climb that is suitable for a range of ages and fitness levels. Each person is clipped into a safety rail for added security. The provided outerwear keeps you warm and dry in all types of weather.
After about 1.5 hours and a memorable experience of the Auckland Harbour Bridge, you return to the bridge climb office to wrap up your tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Auckland Bridge Climb Office
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Check in at Westhaven Marina or be ready at Viaduct Harbour for transfer at 8:55am.
Check in at Westhaven Marina or be ready at Viaduct Harbour for transfer at 11:25am
Check in at Westhaven Marina or be ready at Viaduct Harbour for transfer at 2:25pm
Auckland Bridge Climb
- Bridge Climb
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- All safety equipment, including overalls
- Warm and wet weather gear
- Souvenir certificate
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- DVD and souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Minimum of 77 pounds (35kg), maximum 330 pounds (150kg)
- Minimum height is 4 feet (1.2 meters)
- Complimentary transfers from Viaduct Harbour must be pre-booked and should be advised at time of booking
- No cameras (including video), mobile phones or binoculars are permitted on the bridge at any time during the climb. Your guide will take photos available for purchase upon conclusion of your trip
- All climbers must wear flat, closed footwear
- Cruise Ship passengers - note the tour departs from the Maritime Museum, only a couple of metres from the cruise ship terminal
Reviewed by: Ann M, March 2015
Blake, our guide, was very jolly and informative. We lived the views and history. Thank you!
Reviewed by: Terry H, September 2014
Apart from jumping off the Sky Tower this would have to have been the next best activity of my Auckland trip. The guides were really good and made you feel really safe. The weather was perfeact and i got some fantastic views from the top of the bridge. This is another activity i would advise travellers to do.