Select a datex
Combine a visit to Schonbrunn Zoo, which houses more than 4000 animals from each continent, with a ride on the world-famous Giant Ferris Wheel for a memorable day out in Vienna.
The Baroque Architecture of Schonebrunn Zoo dates back to the days of Empress Maria Theresia and her husband Franz Stephan von Lothringen. The breakfast pavilion is situated in the center and emulates the historical beginnings of the zoo. Even today you can still enjoy an "Imperial Breakfast".
The Giant Ferris Wheel, trademark of Austria's capital city and a symbol of Vienna's world-famous Prater, creates a very special point of reference for every visitor with its unmistakable silhouette, clearly visible even from great distances. Its unique views of the city of Vienna can be enjoyed by visitors throughout the day.
- Family friendly
- Close encounter with wildlife
Apart from Berlin, The Schonbrunn Zoo in Vienna is the only place in Europe where you can see Giant Pandas. The two Giant pandas, Yang Yang and Long Hui who arrived in the Schonbrunn Zoo 2003, are on loan to the Republic of Austria by the People's Republic of China for a period of 10 years. According to the latest estimates, only one thousand Giant Pandas currently live in the wild.
Other top attraction include orangutans, jaguars, koalas, the first elephant born in Europe using artificial insemination techniques, Children's playground and petting zoo and a rainforest house modeled after the ecosystems of Borneo.
A circular trip on the Giant Ferris Wheel, one of the most significant and fascinating structures in the world, and the unique view of the city of Vienna, is an absolute cultural and architectural must for every visitor to Austria's capital.
Visit the Vienna Zoo!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Schonbrunn Zoo is located at Maxingstrasse 13B, Vienna
Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel is located at Prater 2, Vienna
- At your leisure
- January: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- February: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- March: 9:00am - 5:30pm
- April: 9:00am - 6:30pm
- May: 9:00am - 6:30pm
- June: 9:00am - 6:30pm
- July: 9:00am - 6:30pm
- August: 9:00am - 6:30pm
- September: 9:00am - 6:30pm
- October to end of daylight savings time 9:00am - 5:30pm
- November: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- December: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- January 01 to February 28: 10:00am - 8:00pm
- March 01 to April 30: 10:00am - 10:00pm
- May 01 to September 30: 9:00am - 0:00am
- October 01 - 31:10:00am - 10:00pm
- November 01 to December 31: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Schonbrunn Zoo Opening Hours:
Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel opening hours:
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation of this product will be received at time of booking
- Your tickets are valid for 1 month from the date you exchange your voucher
- You may visit each attraction on the same or different days
- Child prices are available directly at the gate for children aged 4 - 15 years (approximately EUR5.90)
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.