Private Tour: Vancouver City Sightseeing
See Vancouver your way, on a private sightseeing tour of the city's major attractions and highlights. Your personalized half-day tour starts with private pickup from your hotel and your group will be the only people on the tour. What could be a better way to discover Vancouver?
Your private four hour tour of Vancouver features highlights such as:
- Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge, with stops at displays of Native totem poles and view points
- Chinatown, the second largest in North America and one of Vancouver's oldest neighborhoods - a fascinating place to explore
- Gastown, Vancouver's earliest business district, lovingly restored with shops and galleries to visit
- Queen Elizabeth Park for scenic views
- Granville Island, an art and fashion Mecca - and a great place for a coffee!
- Vancouver's entertainment and business districts, where the city's fashionable people are seen
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking are required for this private Vancouver city tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is available from Vancouver hotels or cruise ship terminal
Returns to the original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 2pm
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Newton C, May 2015
Tour tailored to our requests. Driver very friendly and accomodating. Best expediture of time when your stay in Vancouver is limited.
Reviewed by: Margaret S, September 2014
Jose was an excellent guide....showing our group highlights around Vancouver we would never have seen on our own.