Explore WILD LIFE Sydney, an authentic Australian wildlife experience in the heart of Sydney's Darling Harbour. WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna under one roof, providing a complete all-Australian wildlife experience in the center of Sydney. Get up close to iconic kangaroos, cuddly koalas, colorful butterflies and birds and meet one of the largest crocodiles in captivity in the world.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Skip the line
WILD LIFE Sydney showcases Australia's unique and bizarre flora and fauna. Take a walk on the wild side and jump into wallaby cliffs with the yellow-footed rock wallabies, or meet one of Australia's national icons, the koala. Marvel at Australia's bizarre creepy crawlies or see the scales and tails of our unique reptiles. Allow yourself to be completely immersed within this world class exhibit, where animals will be living within their natural habitats and ecosystems, such as the spectacular two-storey aviary and butterfly house, the canopies of which can be seen from a distance outside the building.
We recommend that visitors allow approximately one and half hours per visit. With nine different habitats and approximately 6,000 all-Australian animals there are always new and exciting experiences to be had including Cuddle a Koala (weekends only) at WILD LIFE Sydney.
Why not combine your WILD LIFE Sydney experience with an Attraction Pass allowing you to visit 4 Sydney attractions (attractions do not need to be visited on the same day)
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - Sydney Aquarium has the world's largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit. Walk through the awe inspiring Open Ocean Oceanarium, home to huge stingrays, large shoals of fish and impressive array of sharks
- Sydney Tower Eye - Stand on the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck at a height of 820 feet (250 meters) above street level with 360-degree views and see as far as 50 miles (80km). Discover a new dimension to Sydney with the 4D cinema experience. You’ll be blown away by this visual presentation that showcases Australia’s iconic attractions.
- Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary - Come face-to-face with giant sharks and stingrays in a walk-through 110 meter long acrylic tunnel. You'll see a vast array of marine life and meet some of Australia's most deadliest animals!
Sydney Wildlife World Entrance Ticket
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Darling Harbour, downtown Sydney.
- Opening Hours:
- WILD LIFE Sydney - 9am to 8pm
- Sydney Tower Eye - 9am to 10pm
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - 9am to 8pm
- Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary - 10am to 5:30pm
- WILD LIFE Sydney - 9am to 6pm
New Years Day - 9am to 6pm
Winter Schedule: April to November
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
WILD LIFE Sydney admission
Single entry to WILD LIFE Sydney & ONE of the following attractions: Sydney Tower Eye, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium or Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary. Valid for one month from the date of first entry
Single entry to WILD LIFE Sydney & TWO of the following attractions: Sydney Tower Eye, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium or Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary. Valid for one month from the date of first entry
Single entry into ALL of the following attractions: WILD LIFE Sydney, Sydney Tower Eye, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary. Valid for one month from the date of first entry
Guided highlights tour of WILD LIFE Sydney including hot buffet breakfast, informative talk on koalas and a take home photo memento. Please arrive 15min early, guests will not be admitted after 7:30am
Sydney Wildlife World Entrance Ticket
- Entrance to WILD LIFE Sydney
- Admission to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium (if option selected)
- Admission to Sydney Tower Eye (if option selected
- Admission to Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. You are required to supply a photocopy of some form of identification for security purposes
- Cuddle a Koala - non refundable, maximum 40 guests per tour
WILD LIFE Sydney's well celebrated two story butterfly habitat 'Flutterbys' is expanding to allow visitors to interact with the butterflies inside their tropical rain forest oasis. 'Flutterbys' includes some of the most beautiful tropical butterflies that most people would have never seen. From the stunning iridescent blue Ulysses Swallowtail to the lime green and canary yellow Birdwing, there is something to amaze anyone and everyone.
The Last Living Dinosaur Exhibition - Kakadu Gorge
Make sure to see the latest exhibit at WILD LIFE - Kakadu Gorge and meet Rex, a giant 5-meter saltwalter crocodile. Weighing more than a small car, Rex is one of the world's biggest crocodiles. Visit this monster croc and be fascinated by a living dinosaur at WILD LIFE's unique multi-layer exhibit. Experience a piece of Northern Territory when you journey through the authentic Kakadu setting that this apex predator will share with fish, birds and bush from the Northern Territory.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.