Papal Audience Ticket at Vatican City
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
You'll begin this special day with a relaxing coach tour across Rome. Your city tour includes a live commentary and offers a brief introduction to Rome as you travel by bus to the Vatican City. Highlights en route include Piazza della Repubblica, following the ancient Aurelian Walls, the famous Villa Borghese gardens and the northern gate of Rome leading into Piazza del Popolo, where you will glimpse an Egyptian obelisk dating back to the time of Ramses II. Upon arrival at St Peter's Square you will pass the impressive Castel Sant'Angelo, the ancient tomb of Emperor Hadrian.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Please note: No drop off will be included from April 1, 2014
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
St Peter's Basilica
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off (from April 1, 2014)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Seating not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There can be a considerable amount of walking on Rome tours, (often on uneven, cobbled surfaces) due to coach regulations. It is possible for clients to remain on the coach, however this means that many of the sights will be missed
- Tour is suitable for wheelchair users provided passenger is traveling with a companion who can assist them on and off the bus. Wheelchairs will be stored in the luggage area of the bus
- A dress code is required to enter places of worships and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will risk refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements
- Seats are not guarantee at the Vatican during the Papal Audience
Reviewed by: Joe Luis, United States of America, December 2015
This is good that you can get the tickets from this company and they drive you to Vatican City. This is pretty much it, you get a ride to Vatican city, get your ticket and after the Papal Audience you can either ride back with the bus or be on your own. We chose to be on our own.
We got to see the Pope close up. Sit on the areas near the railings because that's where the Pope will ride through on his Pope Mobile. I also recommend that you try find a spot with someone who has a baby because your chance of the Pope stopping inf front of you are greater. We got seats for this, and sat near the railings and near someone with a baby so we got see up close. Warning, when Pope starts driving around in Pope Mobile people go crazy, so you might as well stand up on your chair so you can get good pictures, I did!
Reviewed by: Nicola J, October 2015
This tour was amazing and one of the most memorable experiences my husband and I had on our holiday throughout Italy. Thank you. .