Select a datex
See the very best Oahu has to offer on this spectacular 45-minute Oahu Helicopter Tour. Your knowledgeable pilot will select the optimal route based on weather conditions, ensuring all the "must see" attractions are included in your tour. Honolulu Helicopter Tours take you flying over Keehi Lagoon, historic Honolulu Harbor, Aloha Tower, Ala Moana Beach Park, Magic Island and world-famous Waikiki Beach!
On the east end of the island lies Hanauma Bay, the remnants of a volcano crater that is now a marine sanctuary and popular snorkel location. Oahu Helicopter Tours reveal aerial views of the Halona Blowhole, Sandy Beach, Makapuu Point and its lighthouse, followed by the colorful Sea Life Park.
The powdery white sands of Waimanalo Beach provide a scenic backdrop as you continue on to the gorgeous coral formations of Kaeohe Bay. View the Chinaman's Hat before heading to "Jurassic Park" valley, where a dozen major motion pictures have been filmed.
The highlight of your Oahu Helicopter tours is a flyover Sacred Falls, a shear waterfall with a 1,000-foot (300-meter) drop. The central plain reveals the world's largest agricultural maze, housed at the Dole Pineapple Plantation.
Your 45-minute Oahu Helicopter Tour concludes with a panoramic view of Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial.
Special Offer! - Travel between January 1 and March 31 and receive 10% off the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Kaneohe Beach, Oahu
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Waikiki hotels
- Every hour on the hour from 8am to 5pm
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
First class seating. Accommodates up to 2 passengers (with combined weight below 340lbs) per flight
Oahu Helicopter Tour
- Helicopter tour
- Tour narration by pilots who are veterans with extensive knowledge of the island
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Free DVD
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Open Seating passengers weighing more than 250 pounds will be charged for a "comfort" seat, equivalent to one-half the tour price. This buys the seat next to the passenger. Passengers exceeding 300 pounds will be charged for an entire additional seat. This additional fee will be charged the day of travel.
- An individual First Class passenger’s weight must not exceed 180 pounds. The combined weight of two First Class passengers must not exceed 345 pounds.
- To allow maximum flexibility in your schedule, you are not required to choose a specific flight time when booking. You may choose your desired flight time upon reconfirmation. Please note that flight times are on a first come, first served basis.
- You are REQUIRED to call and reconfirm with the tour operator.
- Please Note: The First Class option is eligible for groups of 2 only. If there are more than 2 adults in the party, a separate reservation must be made for the remaining members of the party.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.