New York Dinner Cruise
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Several menus to choose from
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
During your cruise, indulge in a four-course dinner prepared onboard using fresh, locally sourced ingredients (see Itinerary for sample menu) and served by attentive waitstaff. For an added treat, opt to include access to an open bar of beers, wines and sodas.
After dinner, spend the rest of your evening dancing or just soaking up the dazzling vistas of Manhattan all lit up at night. The low-key, cozy atmosphere of your cruise makes it perfect for intimate conversations or a special milestone celebration. Your luxurious, 3-hour Manhattan cruise concludes back at Pier 81.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sailing - 7pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Dinner cruise
- Local taxes
- Beverages (unless option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress shirts required for men. Jackets optional. Elegant or business attire for women. Jeans, sneakers, shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops and tank tops not permitted on-board at any time.
- There is no smoking inside the yacht. Smoking is allowed outside
- Wheelchair accessibility: passengers can be assisted up the gangway if necessary. Seating can be on the upper deck, subject to availability. Please specify at time of booking if wheelchair accessibility is required
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Menu supplements, if desired, are payable directly on day of cruise. Any additional items purchased onboard do not include gratuities and are left to the discretion of the guest
- Please note: those with different dinner options (Premier, VIP) cannot be seated together
- A Culinary Treat from Our Executive Chef
- Heirloom Buffalo Mozzarella Caprese: Seasonal Tomatoes, Homemade Buffalo Mozzarella, Pomegranate Balsamic, Truffle Salt
- Lobster Cocktail: Avocado Key Lime Cream, Tarragon Lemon Aioli, Jicama Slaw
- Summer Harvest Salad: Seven Greens, Candied Walnuts, Summer Peaches, Cucumber, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Pan Seared Mahi: Meyer Lemon Basil Reduction, Roasted Asparagus Chards, Fire Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Chicken Rollatine Stuffed with Spinach and Ricotta: Summer Squash, Fire Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Espresso Rubbed NY Strip: Tri Colored Fingerling Potatoes with Parmesan and Truffle Salt
- Homemade Four Cheese Ravioli: Arugula Basil Pistachio Pesto
- White Chocolate Panna Cotta: Chocolate Shavings, Raspberry Demi
- Tahitian Vanilla Cheesecake: Fresh Pomegranate, Raspberry Au Jus
Reviewed by: Fiona M, August 2015
An outstanding experience. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by: Emma C, August 2015
This cruise was amazing. Could not fault the food, music, atmosphere and service by Vonnie and Michael. The cruise from start to finish was fantastic. One of the best nights I have had in years. I would highly recommend this cruise and will definately do it again on my next visit to New York.