New York City Hop-on Hop-off Tour and Harbor Cruise
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Uptown and Harlem Tour: Views of Fifth Avenue, Museum Mile, The Dakota, Lincoln Center, Time Warner Center, Central Park, Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Guggenheim, Frick Collection, Apollo Theater, Museum of Natural History, Museum of Modern Art and Harlem Market.
Brooklyn Tour: Drive through trendy and historic neighborhoods with views of the Brooklyn Bridge. Pass the oasis of calm that is Prospect Park and see stately mansions as well as the grand arches at Grand Army Plaza.
Night Tour: Enjoy breathtaking views of the glittering Manhattan skyline and the Brooklyn Bridge lit against the night sky. Also make a stop at historic Fulton Ferry.
Hop-on Hop-off Ferry: Enjoy a day of hop-on hop-off privileges aboard a harbor ferry. Frequent departures from 10am to 3pm, this convenient ferry has three stops at World Financial District, Pier 11 and Dumbo.
Museum of the City of New York: Embrace the past and future of NYC and celebrate the city's cultural diversity.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Downtown Tour: every 10 - 15 minutes from 8am to 6pm
- Uptown Treasures and Harlem Tour: frequent departures from 9am to 5pm
- Brooklyn Tour: every hour from 10am to 3pm
- Night Tour: 6:30pm, 7pm, 7:30pm, 8pm
- Hop-on Hop-off Ferry: 10am to 3pm
- Museum of the City of New York: 10am to 5pm (closed Monday)
All services end at 3pm on:
- December 31
Your ticket is valid for 48 hours from time of voucher exchange
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New York City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Brooklyn Tour
- Night Tour
- Hop-on Hop-off Ferry
- Visit to Museum of the City of New York
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Theater District: 8th Avenue between 49th and 50th Streets
- Carnegie Hall: 7th Avenue between 56th and 57th Streets
- NYC & Company Visitor Center: 7th Avenue and 51st Street
- Times Square: 7th Avenue between 46th and 47th Streets
- Times Square: 7th Avenue between 41st and 42nd Streets
- Macy's: 34th Street between 7th and 8th Avenues
- Empire State Building: 34th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues
- Flatiron District: 5th Avenue between 22nd and 23rd Streets
- Union Square/Ladies Mile: 14th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues
- Greenwich Village 2: Bleecker Street between Carmine Street and 6th Avenue South
- Street Chinatown/Little Italy: Broadway between Lispenard and Walker Streets
- St Paul's Chapel: Broadway between Vesey and Fulton Streets
- Battery Park/Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry
- Bridge and Pearl Streets Exchange
- South Street Seaport: South and Fulton Streets
- Lower East Side/Chinatown: Pike Street between Madison and Henry Streets
- East Village: 1st Avenue between St Marks Place and 9th Street
- Kip's Bay: 1st Avenue between 34th and 35th Streets
- United Nations: 1st Avenue between 44th and 45th Streets
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel: 49th Street between Lexington and Park Avenue
- Rockefeller Center: 49th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues
- Times Square: 49th Street between 7th Avenue and Broadway
- Plaza Hotel/Central Park: Central Park South between 5th and 6th Avenues
- Columbus Circle/Time Warner Center
- NYC & Company Visitors Info Center: 7th Avenue between 52nd and 53rd Streets
- Midtown Manhattan: Broadway between 49th and 50th Streets
- Times Square South: 8th Avenue between 42nd and 43rd Streets
- Theatre District South: 8th Avenue between 45th and 46th Streets
- Theatre District North: 8th Avenue between 49th and 50th Streets
- Lincoln Center: Broadway and West 63rd Street
- Central Park/Strawberry Fields: Central Park West and 72nd Street
- American Museum of Natural History
- Cathedral of St John the Divine: Amsterdam Avenue and 112th Street
- Apollo Theatre/Harlem: 125th Street between Frederick Douglass and Adam Clayton Powell Jr Boulevard
- Big Apple Jazz Center: Adam Clayton Powell Jr Boulevard between 131st and 132nd Streets
- Schomburg Center: Lenox Avenue (Malcolm X Boulevard) and 135th Streets
- Harlem Market/Shopping: 116th Street between Malcolm X Boulevard and 5th Avenue
- Museum of the City of NY/Conservatory Gardens/El Museo del Barrio: 5th Avenue 103rd Street
- Guggenheim and Jewish Museums: 5th Avenue and 90th Street
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: 5th Avenue and 83rd Street
- Frick Collection/Whitney Museum/Central Park: 5th Avenue and 72nd Street
- Central Park Zoo: 5th Avenue and 66th Street
This double decker bus tour of Brooklyn takes you through trendy and historic neighborhoods offering you unforgettable views of the famous Brooklyn Bridge along the way. Pass the wonderful oasis of calm within the chaotic city, Prospect Park, and see stately mansions as well as one of the first vehicular parkways built in the US with its triumphant entranceway - the grandest of arches at Grand Army Plaza.
Brooklyn is not just about monuments and museums, it is a borough of people from all walks of life. See the diversity of America's first suburb as the you become acquainted with the place one in seven Americans can find a connection to. This is a continuous tour, no stops are made.
New York's only double-decker night tour where you stop at the historic Brooklyn Fulton Ferry Landing for a photo opportunity and breathtaking views of the glittering necklace of the Manhattan Skyline. Enjoy nighttime views and ambiance of Times Square, Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and Lower East Side.
Hop-on hop-off Ferry: Enjoy a day of hop-on hop-off privileges
aboard a harbor ferry. Frequent departures from 10am to 3pm, this
convenient ferry has three stops at World Financial District, Pier 11
From the World Financial Center stop, find easy access to numerous attractions including Wall Street, Brookfield Place, Museum of Jewish Heritage and the 9/11 Memorial and Museum (not included). At Pier 11, explore Lower Manhattan's waterfront including South Street Seaport and the Vietnam Veterans Plaza. From down under Manhattan Bridge Overpass, more commonly known as DUMBO, stroll along the Brooklyn Heights Promenade with its spectacular views of Manhattan, take a ride on on an antique carousel in the Brooklyn Bridge Park (not included) or dine at one of the area's delicious dining options such as The River Café or Grimaldi's.
Museum of the City of New York:
The Museum of the City of New York embraces the past, present and future of New York City and celebrates the city's cultural diversity. It does so through its rich collections, a lively schedule of exhibitions and an array of programs for adults and children. The Museum is dedicated to fostering an understanding of New York 's evolution from its origins as a settlement of a few hundred Europeans, Africans and Native Americans to its present status as one of the world's largest and most important cities.
Reviewed by: Roberta A, June 2015
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Rabih H, March 2015
very nice and comprehensive