Flavors of Old Montreal Walking Tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
As you walk down the narrow and winding streets of Old Montreal, your professional tour guide will feed your hunger for knowledge about the history of Montreal and its many culinary pleasures. Along the way, you will learn about the native French's influence on Montreal's culinary traditions and how the World Expo in 1967, held in Montreal, brought exotic food to Montreal's tables.
Some of the items you will sample throughout the tour include a pastry with coffee, pâtés, smoked meat, macaroons, and more. This is the perfect tour for any foodie!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Delicacies of Old Montreal
- Guided food tour through Old Montreal
- Tastings at 4 locations
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Toni M, September 2014
very enjoyable and informative. The guide was great. He was full of interesting information about the history of Montreal and the history of food in general. Nice amount of walking interspersed with stops at a few places to taste traditional Montreal food items such as smoked meat and ice cream made with maple syrup. I would recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: crkn315, September 2014
Our guide was excellent! I think his name was Ronald? He was so knowledgable and we learned so much about food and history of the area! Loved it!