Flavors of Old Montreal Walking Tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
As you walk down the narrow and winding streets of Old Montreal, your professional tour guide will feed your hunger for knowledge about the history of Montreal and its many culinary pleasures. Along the way, you will learn about the native French's influence on Montreal's culinary traditions and how the World Expo in 1967, held in Montreal, brought exotic food to Montreal's tables.
Some of the items you will sample throughout the tour include a pastry with coffee, pâtés, smoked meat, macaroons, and more. This is the perfect tour for any foodie!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Delicacies of Old Montreal
- Guided food tour through Old Montreal
- Tastings at 4 locations
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: mezameza, July 2014
Our guide was extremely informative about Montreal history as well as food. We tried different classes of food. We even sneaked back the next day to the bakery he took us to to buy pastries for our family next door- even other tourists at our hotel asked for the direction to the bakery.
Reviewed by: Pamela D S, July 2014
The 4 of us loved this tour. Our guide knew HIS food. We try to take a food tour in the cities we visit and this one was tops. We went back to 2 of the places we visited on our tour.