La Scala Theatre and Museum Tour in Milan
You’ll also visit the theater museum and bookshop, where you can admire paintings and musical instruments dedicated to great Italian composers, and learn more about the opera house’s history. See portraits of famous Italian maestros, such as Giuseppe Verdi and Arturo Toscanini.
As you tour the theater and museum, you'll gain an appreciation of the amount of work that goes in to an opera production at this famed venue, where some of the best singers in the world have performed for more than 200 years.
Book early to avoid missing out! La Scala is extremely popular and regularly sells out weeks in advance.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
La Scala Backstage Small-Group Tour from Milan
- Professional guide
- La Scala Museum entrance fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the visit to the La Scala Theatre auditorium is guaranteed unless a rehearsal or show is in progress.In the event of this occurring, your guide will provide you a voucher to visit the auditorium at the next available date.
Reviewed by: Jacqueline H, Ireland, January 2016
This was a wonderful and insightful tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and charming. We learned so much over the course of the tour. I can't praise the guide enough!
Reviewed by: Lance A, December 2015
A great experience !