Best Miami Sunset Air Tour
The sunset views from the air are unforgettable, as Miami casts its twinkling glow over Biscayne Bay and the golden light of late afternoon changes to the brilliant red and orange of sunset.
Don't forget to bring your camera to capture these images for a lifetime. Take-off is approximately 30 minutes before the sun sets, and you will land just after sunsets.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Miami Sunset Air Tour
- 60-minute airplane Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Only handbags/camera bags are allowed on the flight
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Flights can accommodate passengers in wheelchairs, but advance notice is required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Airplane can hold 1 - 5 passengers as long as weight limited is not exceeded
- PER PASSENGER - Due to weight and balance restrictions, the maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg)
- PER PLANE - For groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 600 pounds (272 kg)
If you cancel between 2 and 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Hans M, July 2015
The tour was amazing , out pilot pier was very professional and funny , the view was incredible , , , we got to fly the plane and everything highly recommended
Reviewed by: Radiancewoody, July 2015
My husband and I really enjoyed the air tour. It was very romantic! Our pilot was very knowledgeable and showed us various parts of Miami. I'd recommend it for a nice romantic evening.