Select a datex
Travel by coach, helicopter and boat on an action-packed day trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim. It’s one of the Las Vegas tours you can’t miss! You'll ride a helicopter beneath the rim, cruise down the Colorado River, stop at the Hualapai Ranch for a cowboy cookout, and take a scenic drive along the Grand Canyon West Rim after lunch.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Your journey begins with an approximate 3.5-hour drive by luxury
air-conditioned motor coach to the Grand Canyon West Rim. At the Grand
Canyon, you'll hop aboard a million-dollar A-Star, six-seater helicopter
with large vista windows and take a five-minute, slow descent to the
Grand Canyon floor, approximately 4,000 feet (1, 200 meters) down!
Once you've reached the canyon floor, you'll board a pontoon boat for a ride down the Colorado River! You'll glide along the walls of the mighty Grand Canyon for approximately 15 minutes, then fly back up to the rim for a shuttle bus tour to Guano Point and Eagle Point.
At Eagle Point, you can view the Hualapai Indian Village and purchase handmade crafts and jewelry to take home with you. Guano Point affords a bird's-eye view of the canyon. Next stop is the Hualapai Ranch for a cowboy cookout! After lunch and a short scenic drive along the Grand Canyon West Rim, you'll head back to Las Vegas by luxury coach.
The fleet of luxury motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows for your comfort and convenience
Grand Canyon Skywalk Upgrade:
The latest attraction at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon is the glass bridge called the Skywalk. Perched 4,000 feet above the Colorado River, the Skywalk safely sits over the edge of the canyon for panoramic 360 degree views. Photographs are available to purchase in the gift shop after your walk.
Please note: The listed price does not include a USD $20 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
Special Offer! - Book now and save 25% on the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Grand Canyon West Rim Coach, Helicopter and Boat Day Trip
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Hotel pickup is from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels 1 to 1.5 hours before tour departure.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas; buffet lunch; helicopter to canyon base; 15-min boat ride; pickup/drop off from Las Vegas hotels
Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas; buffet lunch; helicopter to canyon base; 15-min boat ride; Grand Canyon Skywalk; pickup/drop off from Las Vegas hotels
3951HELIBOAT - Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip by Coach, Helicopter and Boat with Optional Skywalk
- Transport by luxury motor coaches with large viewing windows
- 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) helicopter decent into the Grand Canyon
- Approximate 15-minute river boat trip
- Grand Canyon West Rim shuttle bus
- Hotel pickup and drop off at Most Las Vegas Strip Hotels, 1 hour to 1.5 hours before tour departure
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note: The listed price does not include a USD $20 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.You must provide a three day notice for this request to be accommodated.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Total time at the canyon is approximately 3 hours, it is up to you how you spend your time (ie: helicopter, boat or skywalk).
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Here are some suggestions on what to take along to make your Skywalk experience truly memorable:
- A little patience! Waits in line of about 30 minutes are common
- Sunscreen and a hat. There is shade at the Skywalk, however elsewhere there is very little shade, and the sun can really burn out there
- Comfortable shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert
- You cannot take your camera or any personal effects on the Skywalk. Be prepared to store your belongings in the lockers at the Skywalk.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.