Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 9:30am
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 2:30pm. Available April to October only
Horseriding in Chianti
- Round trip transfers (approx 45 minutes each way)
- Chianti Horse Riding (1 hours)
- Orientation lesson (30 minutes)
- Guided Winery visit
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Children under 14 years will not be permitted
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Reviewed by: Mark, United States of America, August 2015
Detox from the crowds and hustle and bustle. If you have ridden horses in Mexico, this will stun you with the difference. The horses are beautiful and clean. They know where to go and what to do. Just relax and enjoy the scenery. Olive trees and vineyards make for a postcard ride. Enjoy the ride. Not for children. Great winery tour and lunch. DO this last on your Florence trip as a reward to yourselves. Oh and remember that Max the dog is really in charge.
Reviewed by: Belinda N, August 2015
We had the most amazing time! Our guide Francesco was excellent - so knowledgeable and happy to answer questions and help. We virtually had a private tour because there was only the two of us. We would use this tour company again if we were in Florence.