Cairns Sunset Cruise and Optional Dinner
- Family friendly
- Free snacks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
You have the option to complete your cruise in style with dinner at Dundee's Restaurant, one of Cairns’ best restaurants located right on the waterfront and just a short stroll from the ferry terminal. Enjoy a three-course meal with a selection of entrées, main courses and desserts. A special child's menu is also available.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Code: Cruise Only
Cairns sunset cruise including welcome drink and snacks
Cruise with Dinner
Code: Sunset with Dinner
Cairns sunset cruise including welcome drink and snacks followed by a 3-course dinner at Dundees Restaurant located on Cairns' waterfront
Cairns Sunset Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- Complimentary welcome drink
- 3-course dinner at Dundee's Restaurant (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dinner options: Adult includes 3 course meal, drinks are not included and available at additional charge. Child menu includes 2 course meal with drink
- Disabled access is limited and passengers must have some mobility. Presence of a carer is necessary to assist with boarding and disembarking the cruise
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: kymavnash, April 2014
We did this on our first night in Cairns. A shame about the cloudy sky but we ended up having a relaxed evening with everything done for us. The food was...well you could tell they had it waiting for you and was microwaved. So if you can tell it's going to be a night sun set and you've missed the opening times for the supermarket then go for it.
Reviewed by: Lidia M, January 2014
Tour was excellent! Highly recommend it.