Discover Berlin Half-Day Walking Tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
West Berlin, 10am
Tour departs from a central meeting point in West Berlin at 10am. Tour operates year-round.
East Berlin, 10:30am
'Tour departs from a central meeting point in East Berlin at 10:30am. Tour operates year-round.
Discover Berlin City Walking Tour
- Local guide
- City map/guidebook
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- AB Zone transport ticket (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Berlin Transport AB Zone ticket (approx 2.70 Euros) that is available from your guide on the day, this is NOT necessary if you join the tour at the meeting point in East Berlin
Reviewed by: rileysmum, November 2015
very good well informed guide would definitely recommend to friends 4 hours well spent
Reviewed by: Jean-François A, November 2015
This tour was the best city tour I've done. Our guide, Jonathan, showed us a lot of the history going from historical facts to personal stories. He also cared and was asking us questions about how we felt with the city and its monuments. It was almost like a walk in the park with a friend, except the walk was 5.5km of history through a complex city and the friend is an extremely knowledgeable guide. I recommend it to anyone as the group are not too big and our guide felt and adjusted to the vibe of the group.