Zealandia by Night Tour
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
It is then time to step through the predator-proof fence into the Sanctuary Valley, a beautiful 550-acre (225-hectare) eco sanctuary home to some of the rarest native animals and birds in New Zealand that are found nowhere else in the world. By the light of the glowworms search for the kaka, weta, tuatara and the elusive kiwi foraging in the leaf litter.
Zealandia by Night is a fascinating and interactive look into the history of New Zealand’s wildlife over the past 1000 years, it's a fascinating and educational experience.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Torches/flashlights supplied
- Guided tour of Zealandia: The Exhibition and Sanctuary Valley
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear sturdy footwear, bring extra layers of clothing and a waterproof jacket. Torches are supplied
- Transport to and from the attraction available on selected days only. You will need to contact your local service provider at the number stated on the voucher to arrange exact time and pickup location
Reviewed by: esrae045, April 2014
Super tour. We had a fabulous guide, very knowledgeable. So thrilled to see 4 Kiwi!
Reviewed by: Eric M, February 2013
This was a wonderful experience. We only met one kiwi but to see one in the wild was amazing! Have already recommended toe trip to several travellers that we have met along the way!