Select a datex
This private and personalized guided tour is the most fun and relaxing way to see Victoria. Not having to worry about crowded bus tours allows you to simply relax and enjoy the natural beauty of this city. Victoria, often referred to as the garden city, is full of history, old world charm and elegance.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Drive from downtown Vancouver to the ferry terminal for priority boarding on the British Columbia Ferry service. The 1 hour 40 minute cruise across the Strait of Georgia takes you through the breathtaking Gulf Islands. Don't forget your camera for amazing photo opportunities!
Your first stop will be the world famous Butchart Gardens where you'll enjoy a truly amazing abundance of horticultural mastery. Being a private tour, you'll leave when you are ready. Most people take at least a couple of hours to explore the gardens (with time for tea if you please).
Then it is on to Victoria where you'll see the Legislature Buildings, Empress Hotel, Beacon Hill Park and more. Enjoy some free time to explore this fascinating city and all it has to offer. Admission to the Royal British Columbia Museum is included. Return to Vancouver via BC Ferry service for a late evening conclusion.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking are required for this private Victoria tour.
Butchart Gardens, Victoria
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pick-up is available from Vancouver hotels or the cruise ship terminal
- Departure times are very flexible and can be scheduled direct with the tour operator
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Butchart Gardens, Victoria
- Admission to the Butchart Gardens
- Admission to the Royal British Columbia Museum
- Ferry transport
- Professional Guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 24-48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours are wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.