Mt Rainier Day Tour from Seattle
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your tour begins with a comfortable, scenic bus ride. Stop at the visitor’s center before continuing to Mount Rainier National Park. Enjoy lunch (own expense) at the world-renowned Whittaker School of Mountaineering, where a 30-minute slide show will take you on a visual journey to the summit, presented by a professional Mt Rainier guide.
On your way to Paradise, the mountain’s visitor’s center famous for its magnificent views, linger at several lookout points and gaze at the awe-inspiring scenery and natural wonders. Admire crashing waterfalls, diverse plant life and the picturesque snowcapped summit. In the late afternoon, follow a different route back to Seattle and take in even more fantastic Pacific Northwest scenery.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pickup times are between 6:40am and 7:45am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- 10-hour Mt. Rainier tour from Seattle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Seattle, SeaTac, Tukwila and Renton areas
- Professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Layered clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended (temperatures can vary from rainy and cold to sunny and hot in a single day)
- Enjoy lunch at a Mt Rainier cafe or buy a picnic lunch along the way (own expense)
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
Reviewed by: MinnieMouse, USA, October 2014
Breathtaking views ! We were blessed with a gorgeous day and wonderful driver/guide.
Reviewed by: Shannon, October 2014
Such a wonderful day! My sister and I had enjoyed the 3 previous days in Seattle but were looking forward to our Mt. Rainier tour just for something different. And boy, did we get it! Starting with our guide, Will, who made sure we were all comfortable and was a great source of information about Seattle as well as Mt. Rainier. Thanks for him making frequent stops to stretch our legs, use "facilities," and enjoy the spectacular views. Despite warnings of impending rain, the day was glorious! Sun drenched and pleasant temperature meant every view of the mountain was spectacular--starting with the distant views we first got from the bus as we rode along the highway as we headed out. Will was fun, informative, efficient, and helpful. Thanks for that. The size of the group was perfect for moving along and having people to chat with. The difficulty of walks and access was perfect for 2 women "of an age" who have dicey knees.We would not hesitate to use Viatour for another tour. And, how did you manage the perfect weather for our Mt. Rainier visit, anyway?