San Francisco and Treasure Island Holiday Lights Trolley Tour
- Seasonal Offer
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Popular choice with kids
- See the sights illuminated at night
You'll enjoy fantastic views of San Francisco’s holiday lights and Christmas displays as you wind through the city and across the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island. This is the only holiday tour in the city that offers a trip to Treasure Island, where you’ll enjoy a stunning view of San Francisco’s beautiful skyline.
- Union Square Christmas tree and Macy's department store
- Fisherman's Wharf decked in lights
- Ghirardelli Square and its holiday displays
- Union Street holiday window displays
- Civic Center, Davis Symphony Hall and War Memorial
- Opera House and City Hall
- Treasure Island with its spectacular city views
- Embarcadero Center, Bay Bridge and Ferry Building
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Union Square pickup 6pm
Fisherman's Wharf pickup 6:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Union Square pick up 6pm
Fisherman's Wharf pick up 6:30pm
Union Square, San Francisco
- Guided 90-minute tour of San Francisco and Treasure Island
- Spectacular photo opportunities
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour operates rain or shine (except during heavy downpours) so it is advised to dress appropriately
- Confirmation is received at time of booking
- This is not a hop-on hop-off tour. Trolley makes specific stops only for photograph and viewing points
Reviewed by: Sherry R, January 2014
Driver Willie Payton was excellent. Coming back next year just for him!
Reviewed by: Clarke S, January 2014
The tour was fabulous! Especially the stop on Treasure Island looking back at San Francisco. Much better tour than brand "x" from last year.