See amazing views of Rotorua, a geothermal city and its breathtaking volcanic areas on this 10-minute breathtaking helicopter flight. This is a short but sweet scenic helicopter flight that will be sure to give you the thrill of flying topped off with a great insight to new Zealand's famous Rotorua and surrounds!
Enjoy views of the downtown lakefront area, Sulphur Bay, Paradise Valley and Mt Ngongotaha and of course the Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve and the famous Pohutu Geyser.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from centrally located Rotorua hotels
Your chosen time between 9:00am and 5:00pm. Please request your preferred departure time in the "Special Requirements" box. The closest available time will be allocated.
Tour returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rotorua City Helicopter Flight
- 10 minute scenic helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- New Zealand Goods and Services tax (GST)
- Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Routes and flight times may vary according to weather and volcanic activity, air traffic control or pilot discretion
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers per flight to operate
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger weights for the helicopter flight MUST be advised to the supplier.
- Flights are subject to weather conditions, If the weather is unfavourable on the day you have the option of postponing to another day
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 7 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 30 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Reviewed by: sandra M, Australia, December 2010
fantastic..loved it..although i thought it was suppose to be 10 mins but still great
Reviewed by: Sandra R, Australia, August 2010
This trip was great. The guide was excellent as we didn't have a lot of time to spend in Rotorua he gave us an insight in the place. Finding the place was a bit of a chore though more signs are needed to direct you to Helipro. I would recommend this to everyone.