See Queenstown like never before as you take the ultimate leap of faith as you tandem skydive. Feel your adrenaline surge as you reach altitude and prepare to jump, before free-falling at terminal velocity reaching speeds of up to 200 kilometers per hour.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
This exciting tandem skydive is just a 20-minute drive from Queenstown to the drop zone situated at the base of the Remarkables mountain range. Upon arrival, you will be given a full safety briefing from the professional and highly experienced instructors.
Board the plane and prepare for takeoff as you feel your excitement building! See fabulous views of Queenstown and the Remarkables as the aircraft reaches optimum altitude. Feel the rush of the wind as you free-fall for up to 65 seconds before your tandem instructor pulls the safety ripcord and you floating weightlessly through the air.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Jumps operate from 8:30am to 2:30pm, every hour, on the half hour. Please specify a preferred jump time in the Special Requirements box at time of booking. The closest available jump time will be allocated. You must contact the local operator to confirm exact departure time after receiving confirmation
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9,000 feet jump with 25 second free-fall
12,000 feet jump with 45 second free-fall
15,000 feet jump with 65 second free-fall
- Tandem skydive
- Safety briefing with jumpmaster
- All safety equipment
- Achievement certificate upon completion of skydive
- Courtesy coach to drop zone
- New Zealand's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Freefall photographs and DVD of skydive trip
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each passenger is required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to their skydive.
- 100kg passenger weight restriction applies.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Passengers under 18 years of age must have written consent from a parent or guardian.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.