Paris City Tour, Seine River Cruise and Eiffel Tower
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
You'll then see Paris from a different viewpoint by taking a one-hour cruise on the Seine River, highlighting Paris' rich 2,000 years of history. And what better way to conclude your overview of Paris than by taking a trip up the Eiffel Tower where you will have enough time to explore the Eiffel Tower on your own. You'll ride the elevator up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower for spectacular views of Paris laid out before you. Have your camera ready!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 10:30am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2:45pm
Departs at 4pm
Place de la Concorde, Paris
- Seine river cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Lift to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On the rare occasion that it is not possible to visit the Eiffel Tower due to exceptional circumstances, the visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower will be replaced by the Montparnasse Tower which offers amazing views of Paris. No refund is due in this case.
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Ali Al Moqbel, October 2015
Highly recommend this tour.
Guide for Eiffel Tower was super and she was wonderful guider.
Overall this tour is nice for family with babies. I would again and again go for it.
Thanks for every things.
Reviewed by: Rumesh W, September 2015
We loved that we got to skip the massive lines of the Eiffel tower with this tour.
We met up at 11.30 at the tour company's location. From there we boarded the bus where they gave us our Cruise tickets and Eiffel tower passes.
The bus went around and took us past most of the popular landmarks that Paris has to offer before arriving at the magnificent Eiffel Tower. We got our passes and went straight in to the lift to the 2nd floor. We didn't buy tickets to go to the 3rd level as the view from the 2nd was breathtaking.
Unfortunately we didn't have great weather towards the end of the day as it rained for a couple of days. But since we had the tickets, we went the following day where the weather was better. The place was easy to locate as it was all explained during the tour and it was right beside the Eiffel Tower too. The cruise isn't romantic or anything, but it is a good way to see Paris from the Seine River. There are many people along for the ride with you.