Salzburg and Lake District Day Tour from Munich
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Pass through the Chiemgau before arriving in Salzburg, the birthplace of Mozart. Stroll the picturesque old city and major attractions including Salzburg Cathedral, St Peter's Abbey and Mozart Square.
On Lake Wolfgangsee, there is the possibility of a boat ride to the famous White Horse Inn overlooking the lake, and a visit to the pilgrim church.
Upon your return journey to Munich, you will pass by Lake Mondsee, which was used in several scenes of the much-loved movie The Sound of Music.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Salzburg and Lake District Day Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Wolfgangsee Boat (approximately EUR 10.00)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Marc C, November 2015
Fantastic tour. I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see Salzburg
Reviewed by: Maxwell H, November 2015
Great Day, comfortable bus friendly guide interesting places to see.