Salzburg and Lake District Day Tour from Munich
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Pass through the Chiemgau before arriving in Salzburg, the birthplace of Mozart. Stroll the picturesque old city and major attractions including Salzburg Cathedral, St Peter's Abbey and Mozart Square.
On Lake Wolfgangsee, there is the possibility of a boat ride to the famous White Horse Inn overlooking the lake, and a visit to the pilgrim church.
Upon your return journey to Munich, you will pass by Lake Mondsee, which was used in several scenes of the much-loved movie The Sound of Music.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Salzburg and Lake District Day Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Wolfgangsee Boat (approximately EUR 10.00)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Leah K, May 2015
This trip was definitely worth the time and money. Magrit was a wonderful guide, and Erol, a great driver. Very professional, helpful, and courteous. If you do the Salzburg trip, definitely do the one that included the Lake District. That was my favorite part. It's so beautiful. Thank you!
Reviewed by: Karen E, May 2015
Awesome tour. We were pleasantly surprised with this tour because the description didn't do it justice. The scenery was spectacular and visiting Salzburg was so cool. This tour was the highlight of our trip.