Munich Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Airport transfer
It's that easy!
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details in the "Special Requirements" box :
- Flight Number
- Departing City / Arrival City
- Arrival Time
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Address
- Number of children under 12 years in your party (if applicable). Under German law, child seats are required for children under the age of 12.
Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Surcharges may apply for flights delayed more than 1 hour (without notice)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
Reviewed by: Dallas H, December 2014
The well dressed driver was waiting for us at the terminal exit with a prominent sign. We had no trouble finding him. He had a clean well maintained vehicle and handled our bags for us. He was an excellent driver and the ride to the hotel was smooth and without incident. The service exceeded our expectations.
Reviewed by: William C, September 2014
The driver was there waiting for us and was very professional. Gave us a heads up on what is going on in Muncih and gave us some points of interest as we passed along the way.