The Grand Miami Air Tour
- A spectacular aerial view of over 20 miles of beaches including: Halendale, Haulover, North Miami, Miami and South Beach
- South Beach's historic and popular Art Deco District and Ocean Drive
- The famous Fontainbleu Hotel
- Glide over Miami's pristine Biscayne Bay and her beautifully restored lighthouse on the southernmost tip
- The American Airlines Arena and Bayfront park
- Downtown Miami and its high-rises lining the waterfront of Biscayne Bay
- The historic Vizcaya mansion, museum and gardens
- The luxurious Brickell Key
- The famous Venetian causeway and her islands
- The spectacular multi-million dollar ocean front homes on Star Island where J. Lo and other celebrities go to escape
- Glide over Biscayne Bay to the vacation getaway of Fisher Island
- The saltwater homes in the middle of Biscayne bay known as "Stiltsville"
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Flights depart from the ATA Flight School area at 1602 SW 77th Ave, Hollywood, Florida
Prior to your travel date, your preferred departure time MUST be advised to the supplier for booking allocation purposes. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The supplier contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Grand Miami Air Tour
- Airplane Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Only handbags/camera bags are allowed on the flight
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Flights can accommodate passengers in wheelchairs, but advance notice is required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in
- Infant rates apply provided the do no occupy a seat
- The airplane can hold between 1 - 5 passengers as long as weight limited is not exceeded
- PER PASSENGER - Due to weight and balance restrictions, the maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg)
- PER PLANE - For groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 600 pounds (272 kg)
Reviewed by: Marc Z, February 2014
It was one of the last thing we did before we were leaving florida. It was a very beautiful flight with a very friendly staff (on board and at the desk). We enjoyed the whole flight and had a realy good time. This tour is every penny worth!!! Thank you!!!!
Reviewed by: gail s, January 2014
absolutly fantastic. was a bit nervous at 1st cause am scared of heights, well was because i think i conkered my fear now. pilot was brilliant and patient as i had 2 toddlers with me. so glad i did it. will definatly b doing this again very soon xxxx