Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure with Biscayne Bay Cruise
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Fully narrated tour
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
In the unique ecosystem of the Everglades, you'll see breathtaking panoramic views, lush vegetation and enjoy complete tranquility. After the airboat ride, you'll spend over 2 hours in the Everglades National Park to visit the alligator wildlife show with plenty of time to take a wander along the jungle walking trail filled with crocodilian exhibits. The Everglades airboat tour is truly a memorable and exhilarating adventure!
Return to Miami for the second part of your day and step aboard your Biscayne Bay Cruise. The cruise is an unforgettable way to see Miami from the tropical waters of Biscayne Bay. During this 90-minute cruise, you'll see the city skyline, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and the port of Miami's cruise ship and cargo districts. You'll also see the homes of the rich and famous including Gloria Estefan, Shaquille O'Neal, Diddy and many more. With plenty of seating both inside and out, the boat's lower salons are enclosed, air-conditioned and have full facilities. Upper decks are open air with partial awnings. Soft drinks, beer, wine, cocktails and snacks are available for purchase on board.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Everglades Airboat Adventure with Biscayne Bay Cruise
- Everglades airboat tour
- Biscayne Bay boat cruise
- Alligator and wildlife demonstration
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select Miami Beach and downtown Miami hotels
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 2 years old. Child must sit on parents lap and there are no seat belts
Reviewed by: Sandy T, August 2015
Reviewed by: Tony S, June 2015
The food and walking tour was outstanding. Great guide with wonderful information mixed with some very interesting food tasting. Would do it again