Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs and Wine Tasting Day Trip from Melbourne
Relax and rejuvenate on a Mornington Peninsula day trip from Melbourne. Soak in the mineral-rich waters of Peninsula Hot Springs before enjoying a wine tasting and lunch at a local winery. In the afternoon you'll visit the Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Gardens, home to Australia’s oldest and most famous traditional hedge maze. Treat your friends, family and most importantly yourself to a day of luxury on the Mornington Peninsula!
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
Travel by air-conditioned minivan to the Mornington Peninsula, about 90 minutes' drive from Melbourne.
Start your day with a visit to the Peninsula Hot Springs, the first natural hot spring in Victoria. The ever-flowing thermal mineral waters flow into private baths and pools which provide the idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation. The hot mineral-rich waters stay at 122°F (50°C) and flow over 2,000 feet (637 meters) below the surface into the spa’s pools and baths. Other amenities include a cave pool, reflexology walk, hydrotherapy pool, thermal stream gully, massaging showers and sauna. You'll spend approximately three hours at Peninsula Hot Springs. Towels are provided. Don't forget to bring your swimsuit.
Stop to taste some of the celebrated wines of the Mornington Peninsula region before enjoying a lunch made from the freshest local produce available. After lunch visit the Lavender Gardens and the Enchanted Gardens, where you can let loose and see if you can master every turn through this intricate maze and search for the secret gnome treasure, all while taking in the relaxing scents of aromatic lavender.
Continue to the famous strawberry fields of Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (seasonal, November through April). Here you may choose to pick the freshest strawberries to bring home.
In the winter months, from May through to October, a stop will be made at Peninsula Chocolates, a small manufacturer of handmade, award-winning chocolates. Appreciate the passion that goes into making every single chocolate as you watch the professional chocolatiers producing the exquisite chocolates through a viewing window. The expert staff will enlighten you in the processes of chocolate making and the health benefits of eating exceptionally high-quality chocolate, as well as introducing their extensive range of Origin chocolates.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee to Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs
- Entrance fee to Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (Seasonal)
- Entrance fee to The Enchanted Gardens & Lavender farm
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Strawberry-picking fees (approximately AUD $4-8)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring your swimsuit for the hot springs
- Towels will be supplier at hot springs
Reviewed by: madhuj3010, India, April 2015
Awesome . The mornington peninsula is an experience of a lifetime . Its a must do . The Bunyip people organized it very well and it was very enjoyable and peaceful . The views from the top most hot springs were breathtaking.
Reviewed by: Kathryn G, September 2014
This tour was amazing!