Leave Maui behind on a four-hour trip to the quieter island of Lanai, where you’ll have a snorkeling adventure at the calm and beautiful East Lanai Landing. The 45-minute cruise from Maui’s Lahaina Harbor takes you into another world. The coastal waters of Lanai have vibrant Hawaiian marine life just waiting to be explored – keep your eye out for dolphins! At East Lanai Landing, you'll spend more than an hour snorkeling, swimming and enjoying the boat's waterslide . Then, enjoy a BBQ lunch on the cruise back to Maui.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Snorkel gear included
- Breakfast included
- Buffet dinner included
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
From Maui, venture to the coast of Lanai for a snorkeling adventure! The Hawaiian island of Lanai is virtually untouched, often called 'Pineapple Island' for the abundance of pineapple groves. Much like the island, the waters surrounding it are untouched by humans and teeming with colorful and vibrant sea life.
Your morning begins at Maui’s Lahaina Harbor, where you will board your boat and set out to neighboring Lanai. During the 45-minute trip, enjoy a continental breakfast with coffee and juices. As you approach East Lanai Landing, keep your eyes out for dolphins, as these waters are home to a few pods!
For the next 1 to 1.5 hours, spend your time snorkeling, swimming and using the attached waterslide.
On your way back to Lahaina Harbor, enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch on the boat, admiring the beautiful views of Maui in the foreground and Lanai in the background.
Kaulana Double Deck Catamaran
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Lahaina Harbor; booth at the Main Loading Dock
- Monday - Friday at 8:30am (arrive at 8am)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Continental breakfast
- Snorkel gear
- BBQ lunch
- Water toys
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Remember to bring: Towel, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Cover-Up and Hat
- Unlimited waters, sodas and juice
- $3 Mai Tais & beer, $5 mixed cocktails; available for purchase after snorkeling
- Must have a valid photo ID for alcoholic beverages, regardless of age
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.