Select a datex
Travel in five-star style and luxury to one of the most incredible natural wonders of the world in a helicopter specifically designed for sightseeing. On this Grand Canyon flightseeing tour from Las Vegas, your pilot will provide informative commentary as you enjoy spectacular aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Black Canyon before soaring over the mighty Colorado River and into the majestic Grand Canyon. Don't miss this unforgettable experience!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Likely to Sell Out
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
Take a break from the Las Vegas bustle and have some fun of a different kind on this helicopter tour to one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World -- the Grand Canyon!
You’ll be picked up from your Vegas hotel by a Mercedes Benz van and driven to the helicopter departure site in Boulder City, where builders of the Hoover Dam (formally the Boulder Dam) lived during the dam’s construction in the 1930s. After boarding your state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter, set off on your 70-minute flight to the Grand Canyon. En route, enjoy amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam and the new bypass bridge, Lake Mead and the Black Canyon. Fly past Fortification Hill, an extinct, colorful volcano, and listen to informative commentary from your pilot.
When you reach the Grand Canyon, descend into its depths and soar like an eagle over the Colorado River, past geological rock formations that are millions of years old. Don't forget your camera! Around every corner you’ll see cathedral buttresses and rock pillars with amazing, vivid colors!
Your return flight will include sights of other natural wonders, including rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness. This flightseeing helicopter tour is truly an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Bonus Grand Canyon West Landing:
Tour includes an approximate 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport with time to explore the Hualapai Indian Gift Shop where you can purchase Grand Canyon West and Skywalk memorabilia, jewelry and other items crafted by Native American artisans, and mementos from the Old West.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $35 per person airport and fuel fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Special Offer! - Book now and save up to 30% on the recommended retail rate! Valid on select departure times.
Click on the 'View Additional Info' / 'View Map' link for additional special offers - Book Now!
Grand Canyon West Rim Flightseeing Helicopter Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Complimentary hotel pickup from Las Vegas hotels
- Morning: between 7:30am and 9:30am
- Mid-morning: between 11:30am and 1:30pm
- Afternoon: between 3:30pm and 5:30pm
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point approximately 3 hours after hotel pickup
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Flights depart between 7am and 7:30am
Flights depart between 11:30am and 1:30pm
Flights depart 3pm to 5:30pm (depending on season)
Grand Canyon West Rim Flightseeing Helicopter Tour
- 70-minute (approx.) flight in a state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury van
- Light refreshments including soft drinks
- 30-minute landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport
- $5 gift certificate valid towards minimum purchase of $25 at the Hualapai gift shop
- Entrance to the Grand Canyon West
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note: The listed price does not include a $35 per person airport and fuel fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (112 kg/ 17.85 st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Children age 2 years and older require a seat per FAA regulations
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Flights depart from Boulder City, Nevada
- 30-minute landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport is a landing only at the airport and does not included entrance into the park
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.