A private tour is ideal for discovering Florence in the comfort of a private vehicle. Choose from a Morning or Afternoon Tour - or combine both as a full-day tour. Accompanied by your own private guide, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your luxury private tour of Florence.
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
Drive along the romantic Viale dei Colli to Piazzale Michelangelo and stop to admire panoramic views of the city. Proceed by car through the city center, followed by an outdoor guided tour of the Duomo complex: Giotto's bell tower, the Baptistery with its bronze doors including Porta del Paradiso and the interior of the Cathedral (*) with its magnificent Cupola del Brunelleschi. A short walk through the streets of Florence brings you to the Galleria dell Accademia (**) where you can admire David by Michelangelo and other works by the artist. End your tour inside the museum. You have the option to include a light lunch at a restaurant in the town center.
See the unparalleled beauty of Florence, taking in Fiesole, a delightful town set on the overlooking hills in the Arno Valley. Continue to the old city center to visit the Franciscan Church of Santa Croce (exterior). A short walk through historic Florence brings you to the Piazza Signoria, where you can admire the Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and Loggia dei Lanzi. Continue with a guided tour of the Galleria degli Uffizi (***) and admire paintings by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael and Giotto. End the tour inside the museum.
FULL DAY TOUR:
A combination of Morning Tour with Light Lunch + Afternoon Tour.
(*) Cannot be visited Sundays, National Holidays and reasons beyond our control.
(**) Closed Monday. Replaced with a visit to the Bargello Museum or Medici Chapels.
(***) Gallery is closed Monday and will be replaced with a visit to Museum of Palazzo Vecchio.
Capture the beautiful view from Piazzale Michelangelo
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour will depart from centrally located Florence city hotels
- If you would like to request a departure time, please specify in the special requirements when submitting your booking. You will receive a confirmed departure time once your booking is confirmed.
We suggest morning tour departures at 9.30 am and afternoon departures at 2.30pm so that you get the most out of your private tour.
Return Details:Concludes in the Museum
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Full-day tour - Franciscan Church of Santa Croce, Piazza Signoria & Uffizi Gallery in morning; Piazzale Michelangelo, Giotto's bell tower, Baptistery & Accademia Gallery in afternoon. Includes lunch
Half-day morning tour of Florence with Piazzale Michelangelo, Giotto's bell tower, Baptistery & Accademia Gallery
Half-day afternoon tour of Florence with Franciscan Church of Santa Croce, Piazza Signoria & Uffizi Gallery
Visit the church of Santa Croce and original David by Michelangelo
- Entrance fees
- Light Lunch (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle (Mercedes for 3 people or Minivan for 4 to 7 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This private tour is hosted by an English-speaking guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at time of booking to alert our guide, so they can better prepare for your private tour
Itinerary:Light Lunch Menu:
(subject to change)
- Crostone with tomato, basil and oil OR Pasta with ragu and meat sauce OR macaroni al pesto with pine nut, basil and garlic
- Homemade dessert
- One-Half Liter Water and glass of wine
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.