Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 9:30am
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 10am
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 2:30pm. Available April to October only
Horseriding in Chianti
- Round trip transfers (approx 45 minutes each way)
- Chianti Horse Riding (1 hours)
- Orientation lesson (30 minutes)
- Guided Winery visit
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Children under 14 years will not be permitted
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Reviewed by: daviesannie4, May 2015
this trip was cancelled due to the weather but it was arranged for another day and was pleased it was as it was a great day out.
Reviewed by: Candice K, April 2015
Do it!! We had a great time. My daughter said It was a perfect day. So much fun, very professionally run, the horses were beautiful, the food during the lunch was fabulous, the farmhouse beautiful, the people were gracious and lovely and lastly our tour guide Eduardo was so funny and sweet. Just fantastic. We would do it again and have been telling everyone we know about it. The only thing I wish was that we had a wine tasting available if we wanted it at the Ruffino vineyard. But that is really stretching to find something not perfect about this tour or our day!