Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence
Once back at the farm, you are served a delicious Tuscan meal of Pecorino cheese, prosciutto, salami and bruschetta. While eating you will have the chance to sample some of the finest Chianti wines (the wine tasting fee is included in the tour, wines are also for sale).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 10am
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 2:30pm. Available May to September only
Horseriding in Chianti
- Round trip transfers (approx 45 minutes each way)
- Chianti Horse Riding (1 hours)
- Orientation lesson (30 minutes)
- Guided Winery visit
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Children under 14 years will not be permitted
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Reviewed by: Jennifer H, July 2014
Amazing day!!! Great for beginning horse riders.
Reviewed by: Carol A, June 2014
We had a really great day. Tour was excellent as were the guides. The family whose farm we rode at were very friendly. This was one of our favourite days while in Italy!