Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 9:30am
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 2:30pm. Available April to October only
Horseriding in Chianti
- Round trip transfers (approx 30 minutes each way)
- Chianti Horse Riding and Orientation lesson (approx. 1 hours)
- Use of Helmets
- Guided Winery visit
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Children under 14 years will not be permitted
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Horses can bear up to 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Long-leave pants and sports shoes are required (no flip-flops please!)
Reviewed by: Tiffany T, October 2015
Tour guide was awesome and the activities were so much fun! Probably one of my favorite days in Italy. Definitely recommend this tour!
Reviewed by: Johannes E, September 2015
What an amazing day, the staff were excellent in particular Christian our driver who was attentive and a great host.
If you do go on this tour try to go on a Saturday. Then you get to visit Misha's farm. I really think that the tour operator should have a new tour an afternoon with Misha. I know that I would sign up in an instant!