Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet lunch included
- Fully narrated tour
Your buffet lunch is served as your boat glides along the river. Choose the dishes you like from an extensive selection of delicious hot and cold offerings, with a menu that features fresh Australian seafood and produce, accompanied by gourmet breads, rice, pasta, and tempting desserts. Drinks are available for purchase at the full bar.
After your meal, enjoy live music from a 3-piece jazz band (if you choose the Sunday cruise). Sway along with the lively beat of the music as you take in the sights of Brisbane from your vantage point on the river. The Saturday cruise includes an entertaining chat and a tune performed by the boat's resident historian.
The design of the famous paddle boats on the Mississippi River shaped the design of this vessel. Carefully crafted from Queensland timber, including ironbark, spotted gum and white beech, Brisbane River paddlewheelers have become an icon of the Brisbane River, enjoyed by locals and visitors alike.
After a 2-hour cruise, your tour ends when the paddlewheeler returns you to the dock.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Brisbane River Lunch Cruise
Two-hour Brisbane river cruise with seafood and carvery buffet lunch
Brisbane River Jazz Cruise
Two-hour Brisbane river cruise with seafood and carvery buffet lunch. Includes live jazz band entertainment
Brisbane River Lunch Cruise
- Two-hour river cruise
- Buffet lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible vessel but amenities are located downstairs
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Prawns and oysters
- Soup of the day
- Chef's roast of the day
- Hot dishes served with pasta or rice
- Selection of roast meats
- Garden fresh salads and bread rolls
- Selection of gateaux and dessert
- Coffee or tea and mints
Sample menu only. Menu is subject to change due to food availability and seasonality.
Reviewed by: Farai M, July 2014
Fantastic cruise. Loved it.
Reviewed by: Kenneth E, June 2014
This was the second time we have taken overseas visitors on the Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise and again it did not disappoint! The food, entertainment and staff were excellent and our visitors said it was a wonderful day!