Berlin Segway Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Highlights of the tour include:
- Berlin Wall
- Brandenburg Gate
- Marx & Engels Platz
- Palace of the Republic
- Hitler's bunker
- Potsdamer Platz
- Nazi Topography of Terror
- Unter den Linden
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Luftwaffe Ministry
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Tour at 10:00am
Tour departs at 10:00am
Afternoon Tour at 2:00pm
Tour departs at 2:00pm. April to October only
Evening Tour at 6:00pm
Tour departs at 6:00pm.
Berlin Segway Tour
- Segway Tour
- Wet weather ponchos in case of rain
- Segway orientation session (30 minutes)
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The maximum number of passengers on this tour is eight
- Participants must weigh between 100lbs and 250 lbs (approx 45kg and 110kg) to ride a Segway
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Participants must have a valid drivers license with them
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- No drinking is allowed on this tour, unless soft drink
Reviewed by: Sophie Z, December 2015
I would 100 recommend this tour to anyone. Tobi was such a great guide, and was hugely knowledgeable on not just the places we visited, but on the history of Berlin in general. The tour itself is a great way to see some of the top sites, and in a much more time efficient way than on foot!
I'd recommend taking the tour at the beginning of your trip if possible, as it's a great way to gather your bearings of the city, and pinpoint places that you'd like to see again in a bit more detail at a later time.
If taking the tour in the winter months, be sure to dress warmly. Segwaying doesn't require much physical exertion and Berlin gets pretty cold. I'd especially recommend taking gloves, although there are some to borrow if you do forget.
Once again, we absolutely loved the tour and would recommend to anyone.
Reviewed by: John B, December 2015
Segways were great fun and a fantastic way see Berlin. Tobi was very knowledgeable and very interesting to hear his personal experience of Berlin. Would recommend you do this early in your holiday to get your bearings for the rest of your stay.