Private Tour: Great Wall of China and Longqingxia Ravine Day Tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Enjoy a Chinese lunch before continuing your day trip to the Longqingxia Ravine (also called the Dragon’s Rejoice Ravine), a beautiful ravine on the Gucheng River. An iconic landscape of the Longqingxia Ravine is the Jiguanshan (Rooster Crown Mountain). The mountain is a solitary peak surrounded by water on all three sides and resembles a rooster lying down. Rent a boat to get up close to the ravine covered by lush vegetation.
Finish your day at the famous Longdi Jade Factory, where you can see Chinese artisans carve beautiful jade handicrafts and purchase souvenirs to take home.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Private vehicle for hotel pickup, drop-off and sightseeing
- Transportation to and from Badaling section of the Great Wall and Longqingxia Ravine
- English-speaking private guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
Reviewed by: Scott S, December 2014
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Tony S, May 2014
An enjoyable day. I would recommend this trip combination.