Tokyo Tower, Tea Ceremony and Sumida River Cruise Day Tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Concludes at the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal at approximately 5.10pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tokyo Tower, Tokyo
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Traditional tea ceremony
- 40-minute Sumida River cruise
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup (from selected hotels)
- Free souvenir map of Tokyo
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Infant meals not included
- The Sumida River Cruise may be unavailable without prior notice due to river conditions. Changes in itinerary will be provided by the guide
- During the cherry blossom season between March and April, the Sumida River cruise will be replaced with a tour that views the cherry blossoms in Sumida Park
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Reviewed by: stormco, United States of America, January 2015
Our first time in Japan and Tokyo was our first stop. We did this tour the first morning of our trip.
Since we really wanted to do the touristy stuff, this was great. I liked Tokyo Tower, time spent there was okay, not too long. Time with the tea ceremony, was good too. The Sumida River cruise, while it was nice, too much time was spent on the temple.
This is a great way of seeing the sights, get "some" grasp on the neighborhoods and then from there, do your own thing the next day.
We got lucky, our tour guide, Juko, was very fluent in English and had no accent at all.
Reviewed by: Sin Pui C, December 2014
Everything was fantastic ... the tour guide was nice and speaks very well English. Very educational and got to see lots in a short amount of time. I would highly recommend this tour. Especially if you don't have a lot of time in Tokyo, this allows you to see EVERYTHING! The lunch was my favorite part. The experience was an absolute delight. Great job!