New York City Tour by Classic Convertible
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
On your private tour you'll visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
- West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, the trendy neighborhood that hosts the annual film festival
- South Street Seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges, built in 1870
- Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Tours are conducted in English, however, since the tour is mostly visual, the tour can work wonderfully even if you have only a basic understanding of English.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Manhattan hotels (south of 23rd street) or Greenwich Village
- 5:15pm (not available Friday from September 1 to November 30)
- 8:15pm (not available Friday)
Tour concludes in Greenwich Village. You may choose, however, to get out in Chinatown or Little Italy which is near the end of the tour.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:15am Tour by Convertible
2-hour tour in an open-top 1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Convertible departing at 10:15am
1:15pm Tour by Convertible
2-hour tour in an open-top 1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Convertible departing at 1:15pm
5:15pm Tour by Convertible
2-hour tour in an open-top 1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Convertible departing at 5:15pm
8:15pm Tour by Convertible
2-hour tour in an open-top 1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Convertible departing at 8:15pm
New York City Tour by Classic Car
- Private tour with expert guide/narration
- Hotel pickup from Manhattan hotels only
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to the nature of this tour, it will not be conducted during inclement weather. If, on the day of the tour, the company needs to cancel the tour, you may be rescheduled to another time that is convenient
- Food and drink is not permitted on the tour. However a cold bottle of spring water is provided to each guest at the beginning of the tour
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Angela L, November 2015
Hi. This tour was fantastic. Our guide Isaac was fantastic, he gave us loads of interesting information about the city that we would never have known. The car was fabulous, really comfortable and we got lots of peeps and waves. Would thoroughly recommend this tour, it was one of the best parts of our whole trip to NYC.
Reviewed by: Jane M, October 2015
It was a great way to see some spots in New York that you wouldn't normally see in an awesome car! Our tour guide Issac was great. He was very knowledgeable.