3-Day Best of the Border Tour from New York City: Niagara Falls, Toronto, Lake Ontario and 1000 Islands
- Multi-Day Trip
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Seasonal Offer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See stunning Niagara Falls on this Best of the Border tour
- Transportation via air-conditioned coach or van
- Accommodation for two nights
- Two continental breakfasts
- Luggage handling
- Admission to select attractions
- Wifi on coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- US and Canadian citizens: Must bring a government-issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (US birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-US citizens: Either a Passport, I-94, multiple entry visa or resident alien card is required for re-entry to the United States
- Luggage allowance: backpacks and carry-on are permitted please call 24 hours in advance if you would like to bring more baggage
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted. These smaller vehicles do not feature wifi
Reviewed by: Rosalind A, June 2015
Well paced. Good guide. Clean, well appointed hotels. Terrific value.
Reviewed by: Michael M, May 2015
Just great so far ! Our trip has been full of surprises and great guides passing on relevant information and taking everyone in to their considerations when carrying daily schedules... Wonderful stuff!!!!!!!!