Head north from New York City in a climate-controlled coach on this exciting 3-day tour to experience the best of the Niagara Falls region in both New York and Canada. Along with exploring the majestic Niagara Falls, you’ll visit the 1000 Islands, Lake Ontario, the Finger Lakes and the city of Toronto! At Niagara Falls, you’ll tour the American side at night and ride the famous ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat the next day. You’ll then see Toronto’s top attractions, take a cruise on the St Lawrence River and more. Accommodation at an Executive Inn Super 8, Holiday Inn Express and Suites or similar included for two nights.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Seasonal Offer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
This three-day, two-country experience from New York City takes you through the beautiful Niagara Falls and Lake Ontario regions on the Canada-New York border. In an air-conditioned coach with your narrator guide, travel first to Watkins Glen National Park in the picturesque Finger Lakes region, where you’ll pass Seneca Lake (one of the Finger Lakes). You’ll soon reach Niagara Falls, where you’ll spend one night. Explore the falls’ American side at night, and then hop on the iconic Maid of the Mist the next day for a boat ride. From Niagara Falls, head along Lake Ontario to the biggest city in Canada – Toronto! See the city’s top attractions, and then enjoy a boat cruise to the 1000 Islands on the St Lawrence River.
Finally, you’ll make your way back to New York, stopping at The Crossings Premium Outlets, where you can shop the abundance of name-brand stores like Michael Kors, DKNY and Cole Haan.
Please see the Itinerary section below for more details on each day of the tour.
- Transportation via air-conditioned coach
- Accommodation for two nights
- Luggage handling
- Admission to select attractions
- Wifi on coach
- Meals as per itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- US and Canadian citizens: Must bring a government-issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (US birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-US citizens: Either a Passport, I-94, multiple entry visa or resident alien card is required for re-entry to the United States
- Luggage allowance: backpacks and carry-on are permitted please call 24 hours in advance if you would like to bring more baggage
Day 1: New York City – Niagara Falls
Depart in the early morning and head to Watkins Glen, NY, a quiet town at the base of Seneca Lake, one of New York’s picturesque Finger Lakes. After admiring the waterfalls and scenery at Watkins Glen National Park, continue to Niagara Falls, arriving in the late afternoon.
At Niagara Falls, you’ll tour the American side of the falls at night, when you can appreciate the colorful lights that illuminate the falls after dark.
Overnight: Executive Inn Super 8 (or similar)
Day 2: Niagara Falls – Toronto – Gananoque (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, get an up-close view of Niagara Falls with a boat ride on Niagara’s famous Maid of the Mist (May-October only; in April, you’ll explore the tunnels behind the falls).
After Niagara Falls, it’s time to head to Toronto, making a quick stop in the small Ontario town of Niagara-on-the-Lake (May-October only; in April, you’ll go directly to Toronto).
In Toronto, spend about 4-5 hours and see the city’s main sights like City Hall, Parliament, Eaton Center and CN Tower. You’ll then have time for dinner (own expense) before boarding the coach and making your way along beautiful Lake Ontario to the town of Gananoque, located in the 1000 Islands area, where the lake turns into the St Lawrence River.
Overnight: Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Gananoque (May-October only; in April, you’ll return to Executive Inn Super 8 or similar at Niagara Falls)
Day 3: Gananoque – New York City (B)
The highlight of your final day is a scenic 1-hour cruise from Rockport, Ontario, down the St Lawrence River to see the beautiful 1000 Islands that straddle the US-Canada border (May-October only; in April, you visit the Welland Canal Locks, which move ships up and down the river).
After your cruise, head back to New York City, making a stop at The Crossings Premium Outlets for a bit of discounted designer and brand-name shopping. You’ll arrive back at Grand Central Station in the evening.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.